Monday, August 30, 2010

Last day in Seattle

Just finished dismantling the bike, slipping it into 2 used spliced -together bike boxes that we acquired from a local bike shop, and winding 50 yards of strapping tape around the whole thing. Down to UPS in a few moments where we were given an estimate of less than 200 bucks to ship the tandem back to Jay.

Tonight we head over to my sister Laurie and her husband Greg's house for a cook-out and to view pictures of their family's adventures out west this summer!

If you are still following this blog and are having withdrawal issues, I hope to start on a book shortly! I have hours of more good stuff stored on my digital recorder that I will begin to sift through when I get home......so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Great ride Steph & Mike. We are heading to Seattle VIA (rail) thru Jasper AL & Vancouver Short time in SEA Fly home.

    Hope to see y'all after Labour (Canada spell :-) ) in the ADK's.

    Again, Good job... hope you're home before the bike.

    Joe McAvoy

    ReplyDelete